Since the pandemic began, 15 new leases, at higher rates, were signed at Dublin and Westerville Office Center. Why?
1.) No need to follow complicated protocols of a large office building:
- No shared lobbies to navigate. Every office has 2 entrances that go directly into their place of business.
- No restrooms shared by other tenants.
- No elevators.
- No parking garage protocols.
- They can come and go as they please..
2.) People are getting back to work … at the office!
- They feel more productive.
- There are fewer distractions. They can focus better at the office.
- Their colleagues miss the energy that comes from interacting face-to-face with their teams. Turns out they are people-persons!
- They eat better, exercise more regularly, and work better with the structure of an office setting.
3.) They want to get ahead of the curve:
- As vaccinations and improved treatments appear, they believe their business will thrive in 2021.
- They helped flatten the curve, and now they sense a return to growth and strength.
For pro formas and additional information, or to visit either site, call Garrett Scanlon at (614) 774-0300 or email him at email@example.com.
To go to our homepage, click here: