Since the pandemic began, 15 new leases, at higher rates, were signed at Dublin and Westerville Office Center. Why?
1.) No need to follow complicated protocols of a large office building:
- No shared lobbies to navigate. Every office has 2 entrances that go directly into their place of business.
- No restrooms shared by other tenants.
- No elevators.
- No parking garage protocols.
- They can come and go as they please..
2.) People are getting back to work … at the office!
- They feel more productive.
- There are fewer distractions. They can focus better at the office.
- Their colleagues miss the energy that comes from interacting face-to-face with their teams. Turns out they are people-persons!
- They eat better, exercise more regularly, and work better with the structure of an office setting.
3.) They want to get ahead of the curve:
- As vaccinations and improved treatments appear, they believe their business will thrive in 2021.
- They helped flatten the curve, and now they sense a return to growth and strength.
To view an updated information package for Dublin Center Office Park, click below:
To view an information package for Westerville Center Office Park click below:
Note: All packages are subject to errors and commissions, and are also changed periodically to reflect changes in the marketplace.
For pro formas and additional information, or to visit either site, call Garrett Scanlon at (614) 774-0300 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To go to our homepage, click here: