My book, Single Page Life Plan explains how you can extend single page planning to all of your important projects and ventures. Single Page Checklists are a ‘catch-all’ for special projects that you can review regularly to stay focused.
Copyright 2013 Ballylongford Books, LLC
For example, the Single Page Checklist for Buying Apartments summarizes on a single page the 4-color, 6 page laminated flyer I created that explains:
- How to build your team of advisors.
- Things to consider in putting together contracts.
- Important questions you need to ask the seller of apartments you are buying.
- The important questions to ask to obtain favorable financing.
- How to select a good property management company.
- The types of insurance you need to consider.
- Criteria of good multifamily property.
- Ways to continue to learn more about investment real estate.
This format can work for all of your projects.
Other examples of Single Page Checklists that I have on my blog include:
You can use a Single Page Checklist to implement a social media plan for your company, a new product plan, or a new fundraising campaign. And the great thing about having your plan on a single page, is that it keeps every on your team on the same page together. Everyone stay laser-focused on the steps needed to achieve the goal!
With a Single Page Checklist, Priorities must earn their way to page one!