It has been said, in a lot of clever ways, that people who do not care where they are going, don’t need a map. But CEO’s need a business plan, coaches need a game plan, pilots need a flight plan, and leaders need a life plan. Here are 5 things to include in yours …Single Page Life Plan™ 2013 Ballylongford Books, LLC
The Five Elements of a Single Page Life Plan™:
1. Mission or Vision Statement:
This is the overarching vision you have for your life. All other parts of your plan synchronize with this.
2. Life Categories:
Your Life Categories are the six major highways that lead a path towards your Vision Statement. These Life Categories are the most vital aspects of your life.
3. Action Steps:
These are the specific, achievable, and measurable steps that you commit to take on a daily basis to remain intentional, strategic, and accountable to each of your Life Categories.
Action Steps turn your life vision into reality.
4. The Boxes:
There are four Boxes to your plan:
- Coins are small kindnesses you perform to help others you encounter along your path.
- Attitudes speak to the frame of mind you adopt to stay motivated in your quest.
- Potholes are hurdles and distractions that steer you away from your goals.
- Strengths are the character-attributes, skills, and talents you possess that can propel you towards attaining your goals.
5. Your Signature:
This is the part of your Single Page Life Plan™ that will take the least amount of time, but it might have the longest term of consequence. It is the promise to yourself that you will follow the vision you have for your future.
With a Single Page LIfe Plan™, priorities must earn their way to page one!